FILE PHOTO: The logo of a Walmart Superstore is seen during the outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
- placed the observers too far from the tabulation of votes and allowed mail-in voters whose ballots were deficient to cast provisional ballots in what they say was a flouting of the states electoral rules.
France reported 280 deaths in hospitals.我來(lai)回答(da)
（Kobzev said he expected a court to hear details of the case on Jan.He has criticised the European Central Banks policies on the euro common currency.
* COMMISSION TO INQUIRE INTO CHILD ABUSE.我來(lai)回答(da)
還The 120-player event will be held Feb.
- elevating one of his most seasoned and trusted aides as he prepares to undo President Donald Trumps foreign policy.我來(lai)回答(da)
國Amazonas Congressman Marcelo Ramos said.
- Slideshow ( 3 images )Democrat Jon Ossoff said he had accepted invitations from six media outlets to debates.我來(lai)回答(da)
個A Biden transition official said on Tuesday that the Democratic president-elect would appoint interim agency heads to lead Cabinet agencies and departments while his nominees awaited confirmation.
- aiming to prevent Congress from certifying Bidens win.我來(lai)回答(da)
When the machines could not determine which candidate a voter had selected.